Japanese Knives Blog Scholarship Details:
College or University Students need to submit a 500-1500 words essay about a Good Health or Kitchen Related experience or Topic. The winning essay will be featured on the JapaneseKnivesBlog.com blog and the student will secure the one-time scholarship of $1500.
Eligibility for this student scholarship needs to be enrolled in university at time of submission of the essay.
- Include your name & email address on the left side header
- The essay Format should be in MLA style
- You don’t need a title page
- Use legible 12 point font & 1- inch margins
- Your essay must be a minimum of 500 words or a maximum of 1500 words
- It must be original and written from your own experience
How to Enter:
Submit your essay to:
* Deadline for Spring 2021 -Sep 5th, 2021
* Deadline for Fall 2021 -Dec 6th, 2021
Congratulations to our winners!
* Disclaimers & Rules:
These Scholarships are not renewable and these are one Time scholarships. If you would like to apply for both the Fall and Spring, please re-submit your essay for each semester.
Your prize is not transferable, or non-refundable and cannot be substituted or exchanged for any other prizes or Gifts.
All winners will be asked to provide a valid transcript, proof of enrollment & student ID before getting their contest winnings entries.
Submitting your online scholarship application certifies that all the information you have provided is true & completed to the best of your knowledge. You will be disqualified if it is discovered in any way that any information has been false.
Our rules are subject to change without any notice.